QUALITY INSPECTOR $15.00 HR.
Minimum one year experience as quality inspector in an ISO 9001 role.
- Read and interpret customer drawings, blueprints and engineering notes
- Operate and interpret readings from precision measurement equipment
- Knowledge and understanding of Geometric Dimension and Tolerancing (GD&T) methods per ASME 14.5 is a plus
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Possess intermediate level mathematic skills
- Ability to safely operate forklift
Position will work in Quality Department, as well as other areas such as other buildings and workstations throughout the campus. Will perform visual and physical inspections of materials, parts, and component assemblies per customer and company requirements.
Pay rate $15 per hour, First Shift 6:00AM-2:30PM. Safety toe shoes required.